Grand Chase RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atop these Castle Walls (Open) (Outer Wall of Serdin)

2 posters

Go down

Atop these Castle Walls (Open) (Outer Wall of Serdin) Empty Atop these Castle Walls (Open) (Outer Wall of Serdin)

Post  AmyAruha Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Amy casually wandered the walls of Serdin Castle. With recent events going on, the oracle of Xenia had to to take charge of Grand Chase again, but first thing's first she had to find the knights. She was hoping to find Elesis, or Arme, or Seighart, or somebody here, but alas, none of her old friends. She looked out towards the golden sun and pouted. "Where the heck are those guys? They couldn't have just disappeared, could they? I mean, Jin left without saying goodbye! He is not hearing the end of this!" Amy complained to herself as she continued to wander down the castle walls. She wore her Meiser Clan armor in case something like the Orcs decided to attack. She then thought it wasn't very smart to keep Serdin near the Orc's base anyways, but she shrugged it off and continued looking for her friends.

Last edited by AmyAruha on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
AmyAruha
AmyAruha
Admin
Admin

https://grandchaserpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Atop these Castle Walls (Open) (Outer Wall of Serdin) Empty Re: Atop these Castle Walls (Open) (Outer Wall of Serdin)

Post  Zeikke Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:44 am

Zeikke journeyed far and wide to the city of Serdin, though with the help of a carriage and a master guide. The carriage had just reached the outer walls of Serdin, coming to a stop as the novice spell knight exited the wagon. He had exchanged the good-byes and gave his thank-yous, turning to walk into the city. See, he had one mission: join the Grand Chase Knights. He fondled the hilt of his blade as he approached the open gates. Quite a few guards shot looks at him but let him pass. He nodded his head, taking slow steps into the city. It was bright and beautiful unlike the darkness of home. Kanavan was set in a dark, wicked place though made a haven by its walls. He wanted to move into the more peaceful city of Serdin in order to locate the leader of the Grand Chase Knights. There had been a voice containing the most unique tone. Following it, he found a pink-haired girl wandering about. "Hello, miss. My name is Zeikke Sieghart of Kanavan." he said, bowing a bit. Sadly, he struck interest in some nearby thugs. A few walked over with basic weapons such as maces and handaxes.

"A little one eh? I'll make right quick work of you, boy." the point man of the crew said, spinning his dual-weilded handaxes. Though he backed off once he took a glance over to the pink-haired girl. In a low muttered voice, the leader took the crew away for a while. Zeikke, not understanding what had just happened, shrugged and just awaited for an answer.

Zeikke

Back to top Go down

Atop these Castle Walls (Open) (Outer Wall of Serdin) Empty Re: Atop these Castle Walls (Open) (Outer Wall of Serdin)

Post  AmyAruha Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:19 am

After a minute or two, the girl heard somebody giving the introductions to her. She twirled round and examined the boy. He was indeed familiar, as he almost looked like Ronan. But it wasn't, instead it was some relative of Elesis and Seighart. She decided to be nice and respond, "I'm Amy Aruha, oracle from the Xenia Continent. Is their a reason you sound familiar to me?" Well, besides the looks, Amy thought to herself. The dancer caught a glance at some thugs that backed off after seeing her. "Yeah, they better stay away," she mumbled to herself, giving a sharp glance at the men.
AmyAruha
AmyAruha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeikke Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:55 am

Zeikke had been curious as to why the knight of Grand Chase had wondered if he was familiar. Then again, she must know his relative and ancestor, Elesis and Sieghart respectively. He stood there in a pondering state, wondering how to respond to Amy. "Well, I am related to Elesis and Ercnard Sieghart." he said, befored turning and feeling a slight tug on his heart. Don't mention that name...got it. Zeikke could feel the influence of Possesto creeping up but he knew that it was a reminder and nothing more of what the string maestro could do if he ever angered him.

Zeikke

Back to top Go down

Post  AmyAruha Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 am

The sound of the names of Elesis and Seighart caused the dancer's eyes to widen. "You know Elesis and Seighart?" Amy said in surprise, "D-Do you know where tehy are right now? I-I need to find them." Amy was so relieved that Elesis and Seighart may be alright, though she wondered where to find the rest of the group. I mean, Ryan would be a piece of cake, but who knows where the heck Mari went.
AmyAruha
AmyAruha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeikke Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Zeikke looked away, showing a bit of sadness and remembering the rarely-known fact about the Sieghart branch that resided in Kanavan. He looked at Amy, with sorrow filling his eyes, ready to reveal the secret of his family. He took a stance, opening more space between the two. " I am part of the excommunicated branch of Sieghart. I know of them...But I would never be able to get to know them. I am not sure if Elesis also knows of my branch, because it is a fading tale; fading as fast as it possibly could. " stated the spell knight. He rested his hand on hilt of his shamshir and turned around, trying to hold back the tears formed from memory of his dishonored family.

Zeikke

Back to top Go down

Post  AmyAruha Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Amy looked at the man in slight confusion. Did it hurt him to rememebr his family? She said, Hey cherr up! Nothing good ever comes from being cranky. Get up! Get going! Do something fun and active! Sad people are annoying! Let's go go go!" Amy winked and did a short dance that she learned back from Xenia, made to try and cheer people up. She couldnt handle seeing this guy be a grump. He could be the one who could lead her to Elesis and Sieghart! She couldn't have him down right now!
AmyAruha
AmyAruha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeikke Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Zeikke shrugged his shoulders and smirked a bit after the pink-haired girl did her little dance. He felt Possesto taunt him with the threat of control. "Anyways, wait. Those thugs." he said, seeing the thugs from afar mugging a group of children. Unsheathing his shamshir, Rhyfel, he continued to move over to where they were. He dashed forward, slashing furiously and negating the attack of an angry thug. " Don't touch the kid." he demanded, putting the shamshir to the man's throat. Quickly the man stepped back and extended his club-wielding arm backwards, slinging it forward with great might. With a moderate side-step, Zeikke spun around and made a minor laceration under the thug's left knee. It was only a nick, but the sharp blade caused it to bleed more easily. Thug B wielded dual handaxes and Thug C wielded a chain and weight. " This boy is making a big mistake. A VERY big mistake." Thug A stated. " Let's cut 'em!" Thug B taunted.

Zeikke

Back to top Go down

Post  AmyAruha Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Amy smiled as she accepted the smirk, but then Zeikke went to go help some kids being robbed by the same thugs from before. Amy growled, a bit annoyed. "Alright punks, I'm enjoying my peace and I'm not going to let you ruin it!" Amy barked, taking out her violin, immediately fliring three notes from it before switching into Battle mode, ready to counterattack if threatened. These thugs were a real pain in the ass, so the Xenia oracle was gonna teach them a thing or two.

Muse's Violin - Battle Mode
Lasting Lyrics - Active til next post
AmyAruha
AmyAruha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeikke Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 am

Zeikke had activated his Wild Fury, watching the raw mana flow from his blade. What he noticed was the other thugs being knocked away by Amy's...notes? He thought demonstrating would he could do would be perfect; thus forth he slashed at the larger thug and decided to prepare his most powerful skill: Gran Pusher. Whilst his shamshir emanated brilliantly with cyan aura, Zeikke prepared to lunged upwards. In a repeated up-down, zig-zag formation, he would perform his Gran Pusher, releasing a mass amount of cyan aura each strike. Afterwards, he would turn to look at the thug, slashing horizontally to release an even greater amount of cyan aura. The thug would launch against the wall, now unconscious. Each strike was made by the back of the blade, slapping the thug around. Panting furiously, Zeikke turned to Amy to speak, " So, am I in?".

Zeikke

Back to top Go down

Post  AmyAruha Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Amy chose to run up to one thug, slashing with her violin stick, then slamming it heavily with the violin. Hopping back, she switched back to Music Mode when Zeikke asked her somethign casually. She tilted her head and said, "In what?" before firing off three more music notes in one combo at one thug, then turning and firing more at the other.
AmyAruha
AmyAruha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum